TRUE LAVENDER FIELD
How grateful I feel to be able to grow my own organic lavender...
...here at the True Nature Homestead.
It’s only in the contrasts where we really can appreciate life. We need the darkness to see the light. We need the cold to feel the warmth. And, I so appreciate this organic lavender fragrance compared with some of the harsh chemically scented products I've seen in the stores.
Every year, during lavender harvest time, I get the same deep feelings of gratitude for the light and the sun. It’s ok to live in winter darkness for awhile each year just to get this feeling when standing in the window and suddenly feel a little ray of sunlight hitting your face. It’s like being flushed with a wave of love along with the wonderful floral scent from my lavender field...
If you love lavender as much as we do, visit our Lavender Blog Pages.
1. 33 Ways to add a touch of Lavender to Your Day By Daina
2. Cooking With Lavender. By Daina
3. Blueberry Lavender Jam Recipe. By Daina
4. Lavender Earl Grey Blackberry Ice Cream Floats (Vegan). By Daina
5. Cherry Lavender Moon Milk Recipe (Vegan). By Daina